In the Life of Every Faith-Based Organization or Congregation…
…there are occasions when a capital campaign is needed…when additional capital and financial support is an absolute must in order to maintain, even to thrive and grow, as a non-profit entity or, in the case of a congregation to build, expand and/or extend the congregation’s mission and ministry to the community and to the world. The Foundation has had vast and varied capital campaign experience with non-profit, faith-based organizations and congregations representing virtually every faith communion imaginable. From faith-based groups of varying sizes and congregations as small as one hundred persons to those as large as twenty thousand or more, the Foundation is uniquely qualified to create a personalized program that will guide your organization or congregation to success.
The Foundation’s feasibility assessments/studies take approximately eight to ten weeks to complete. These studies are vital as the first step any organization or congregation must take to prepare for a successful capital campaign. While some feel it is an unnecessary expenditure, the Foundation believes to seek to conduct a capital campaign without the architectural framework that a study provides would be tantamount to someone trying to building a house with architectural plans. Two principal components are involved in a comprehensive study prior to the launch of a capital campaign…
- Personal, Confidential Interviews with Key Supporters
- An Organizational-Wide or Congregational-Wide Survey
The Foundation’s capital campaign process takes approximately 12-weeks (for those congregations using our consultant in multiple on-site training sessions) or approximately 6-months for those congregations using our consultant as a resident director. In either instance, a four-step comprehensive process is created for every organization and/or congregation, and is managed and implemented by the Foundation’s professional consultant with the support of the entire home office in Louisville, Kentucky. Four processes give birth to the successful capital campaign.
- Organization & Development – Approximately 2 to 4 Weeks Vision Clarification Process Leadership Enlistment and Training Complete Communication Materials
- Spiritual Preparation – Approximately 2 to 4 Weeks Prayer and Fellowship Gatherings Season of Prayer and Preparation
- Commitment and Celebration – Approximately 4 to 6 Weeks 5 Weekends of Special Emphasis Motivation/Instruction – Scriptural Giving
- Follow-Up – Full Support of the Foundation whether a 3, 4, or 5 Year Campaign Celebration Weekend Intentional On-going Support for Campaign Duration Consultant Availability and Support